We Combined Traditional Disinfection With Our Active Antimicrobial Technology
Disinfect Using Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Protect Using Patented Antimicrobial Technology
In simple terms, germs are everywhere around us; and cleaning chemicals are hazardous and costly.
• According to a survey by the Center for Research and Public Policy (CRPP), 51% of food workers come to work sick.
• Enveloped viruses, such as the Coronavirus Covid-19, can survive for extended periods on surfaces.
• A 20-year longitudinal study by scientists at the University of Bergen in Norway found that using cleaning products can be as harmful as smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
Our disinfection program that leaves your facility or home protected between services.
• Dispersed by electrostatic spray technologies to ensure maximum surface coverage.
• EPA registered and approved for food contact surfaces.
**90 day protection in low traffic areas, 30 day protection in high traffic areas.
After application on a clean and disinfected surface, the solution forms a covalent bond with the surface and creates a microbiostatic
• The coating forms a nano-bed shield of spikes, each of which carry a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria.
• Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane, causing that bacterial microorganism to die.
• Found in independent studies to be effective against a wide array of microbes, including Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, various Salmonella strains, black mold, athlete’s foot, Influenza A, skin infections, Adenovirus, Feline and Canine coronavirus and others.
• Water based solution is environmentally conscious.
• Solution adheres to porous and non-porous surfaces.
• No rinse is required, even for food contact surfaces.
• Solution is colorless and odorless.
• Day to day cleaning will not impact the solution coating.
• Protection begins in 60 seconds and remains effective for up to 90 days.
• SDS Sheets are available.
• Technicians arrive at agreed upon time.
• An electrostatic device sprays droplets of sanitizer and protectant product evenly through the room.
• From left to right and from top to bottom, technicians spray solutions across facility.
• Spray coverage is ceiling to floor, including all front of house, back of house and bathrooms.
• Disinfectant is sprayed first and given at least 15 minutes to dry.
• Surfaces need 20 minutes to dry before ready for service or
• Long term protection as opposed to temporary disinfection.
• Free up staff to drive revenue and serve customers.
• Disinfection and Protection Certificate or Window Decal provided highlighting YOUR efforts to provide a safe environment.
•Reduce dependency of harmful cleaning chemicals.
•Ensure better surface coverage for disinfection.
•Save money on labor and cleaning
We have never before seen a greater awareness of the multitude of germs around us that cause illness and makes us very sick. Whether it's in your place of work at at home, your car, or RV, disinfecting and eliminating most potentially harmful micro organisms is our expertise.
We begin the process by making sure the inside of your home or business is properly sanitized. Our disinfectant product is EPA and NSF registered to KILL 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and mold on all applied surfaces and works in as little as 5 minutes.
This EPA and NSF registered disinfectant is hospital grade and has field-tested efficacy against over 25 strains of the most common offender bacteria and viruses in the hospital setting. It leaves a safe and clean food preparation surface in foodservice environments, killing Listeria, Salmonella and other food-borne pathogens. Our disinfectant product (a sub-registration of Vital Oxide) is an EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces like Feline and Canine Coronavirus. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus Feline Calicivirus** and Canine Parvovirus, Strain Cornell-780916, ATCC VR-2016** on hard, non-porous surfaces.
You have always been told that regular house cleaning practices are extremely essential to safeguard the health and well-being of your family and/or Business. While all the surfaces in your home or Business may look pristinely clean, they might not be totally free of thousands of harmful germs and bacteria. Your family members are, therefore, exposed to the increased risk of bacterial and microbial generated health conditions, exclusively if they have highly compromised immune systems.
We all have immediate access to a wide range of detergents and disinfectants widely available to fight microorganisms and pathogens causing many diferent infections. Unfortunately, most of those over the counter products sold at retails stores for home or business disinfecting do not always provide ample protection against infections.
Eliminating germs and bacteria from your home and/or business is an endless task that could also demonstrate to be extremely challenging. It is definitively work for professionals and BioClean-360 Service by Alterra Group will help you disinfect and protect you from bacteria, viruses, and mold.
Now Servicing Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lavergne, Lebanon and surrounding cities.